Sunday 11 October 2015

COYBIG/Olé Olé Olé


What a huge day of Irish sport ahead.. not only do we have some County finals on the go but in Irish Rugby we are taking on the French to see who will finish top of the table in the group stages of the Rugby World Cup... whoever finishes second looks set to face the All Blacks in the quarter finals... so that is a huge incentive to beat the French and miss that feat.
Then right after that we have the Republic of Ireland facing the Polish to secure a spot in the finals at Euro '16... So as I say it will be a huge day in Irish sport. I'm sure there will be many's a hangover tomorrow regardless of any of the results!!

I myself will be staying in to watch all from the comfort of my own home... myself, Amy, the 2 pups and a roaring fire... what could be better??
Some good food... that's what could be better!!!

Here are some ideas for food if you are thinking of making it a family day in like myself...

Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip

Sticky Bacon Ribs

Caramelized Red Onion Tartlets

Bacon, Egg, Lettuce and Tomato (B.E.L.T)


Grilled Homemade Beef Burgers

Baked Chicken Thighs with Sweet Potatoes and Chickpeas

Healthy Cookies

Super Quick Banoffee Pie


Banana Ice-Cream (3 Ingredient)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...