Saturday 3 January 2015

Healthy recipes

Starting on Monday January 5th and running until Feb 1st I will be putting a healthy recipe up via the blog or via my social media... Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
That is a full 4 weeks... 28 days of some old but more new recipes. My idea of healthy is based on a natural healthy balanced diet. getting the right mix of carbs, protein and good fats into your system.
This is an incentive to cut the takeaways, the processed food and the junk food and get into the kitchen to whip up your own nutritious food for you and your loved ones.

Healthy home cooking doesn't have to be a chore and it won't be with my easy to follow recipes. This new year you owe it to yourself and to your family to make the best fresh start... and your body will love you for it!!!
And remember.... "sharing is caring".... share the recipes on your own social media... spread the health glow!


1 comment:

  1. You know what would be EVEN better? If you came to my house and cooked all these delicious recipes for me! #lazybitch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...